Have gone back to 1987.
IOW, they are the suck.
Time for a complete overhaul down there? I know the injuries have been many, but damn, 2 runs in 18 innings?
Have gone back to 1987.
IOW, they are the suck.
Time for a complete overhaul down there? I know the injuries have been many, but damn, 2 runs in 18 innings?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Only 1 starting pitcher from opening day has not been on the DL this year, and he's a rookie. Frenchy has played like crap, and since Chipper fouled the ball of the batting cage in Anahiem and it hit him in the eye, he hasn't been the same, plus his leg troubles. Its been a disappointing year.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i cant tell you how upset i am to see the braves struggle
lets go mets!!!!!
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Sir, you and I both know the Mets will always play second fiddle to the real team in New York.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, you and I both know the Mets will always play second fiddle to the real team in New York. </div></div>
the rangers?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Sir, the New York Yankees the class of baseball excellence.
Bookmarks